Hi All! Today we’re going to talk about:
- How are you doing?
- This week’s project
- Processing Teaching Assistants
- Data Portrait – 3 hours (Video Tutorials will be posted this afternoon)
- This week on Wednesday, if you would like to meet for individual meetings to talk about your work via video chat on BlueJeans, please sign up in advance here. This is optional.
- Post one post to the blog by the end of the day today if you have not done so already.
- Post link to your work from last week in your crit channel today on Slack
- This week we have TA’s helping out in the Slack Chat helping out with Processing. If you would like assistance please ask your questions there!
Live video sessions on BlueJeans (see email for invite link) – Monday 10AM-11AM or 2PM-3PM – Feel free to attend either session if possible, attendance not required. One of the sessions will be posted here after class.
Live Chat/Ask Me Anything (AMA) on Slack (see email for invite link) – Wednesday 10AM – 4PM
I’ll be checking this throughout the week for questions.
Since we all can’t be live at the same time, we’re moving to an asynchronous model with smaller groups. Add a link to your latest work in your individual Slack Channels that I’ve assigned for the crit group by Monday evening. Everyone in the group should comment on each others work as a threaded discussion. Please give feedback to each other by Friday. I also recognize that some folks are still working on Projects, so give those folks feedback when they are submitted to the groups. If you would also like to talk about your work or write a description, please include that on your post too!
Click on the post, select the chat bubble on the side. You will see a window open on your right and you can add your threaded discussion into the chat. Write at minimum one sentence of feedback per other person’s work.