- Public Intervention Proposal – This is a two week group project which I’ve divided into two parts to give you all lighter amount of work this week.
- Part I is due next week (Proposal Document + 2 Photoshop mockups) on April 26th
- Part II is due the following week (Video Proposal) on May 3rd
- Group Assignments are here
- Optional: Archival Remix – this is a really fun project which uses Premiere and Archive.org to practice your video editing and thematic alignment skills in video.
Public Art Lecture
The small group crits worked great last week. Let’s do it again this coming week. Please sign up for a crit group on Wednesday in this spreadsheet if you are available. We will do small group crits with four people in each group, 7 minutes for each person focusing on feedback for the Tiny Monument project. Please leave the earliest time slot for those who are 8-12 hours ahead. Both of my sections will be taking part in this, so it’s okay if groups mix and match people from either class. Participation is not required but highly encouraged.
Please also continue to post your videos in your Slack channels
Live video sessions on BlueJeans (see email for invite link) – Monday 10AM-11AM or 2PM-3PM – Feel free to attend either session if possible, attendance not required.
One of the sessions will be posted here after class.
Slack – I’ll be checking this throughout the week for questions.